According to several studies, TikTok is the world’s most youth-dominated platform, especially popular among Generation Z and millennials. Several reasons can be attributed to making the app so amusing and innovative in the eyes of youngsters. Namely, the ability to quickly create trends, the authenticity of content, streamlining content creation to need only a smartphone camera, and its distinct algorithm. Therefore, it is not surprising that the most popular Youngest TikTok influencers are in the 16-25 age range.
- Holly H (@hollyh) – with more than 16 million followers 24-year old Holly Hubert is a rightful queen of TikTok. She is adored by her followers due to her fantastic sense of humor and the ability to entertain the audience with her 6-second long videos. Holly Hubert’s net worth is estimated to be $0.6 million. She has even appeared on the cover of The Times and was referred to as “a British megastar of generation TikTok”.
- Loren Gray (@lorengray) – speaking of the queens, this 18-year old beauty has more than 50 million followers and her videos have been watched and liked countless times. Loren posts multiple times a day, always trying to use different features and video ideas. Loren is especially praised for the fact that she does not try to just sell something to her followers. She is always honest and open even about the most vulnerable life experiences including being a bully victim at high school.
- Charli D’amelio (@charliedamelio)- having more than 106 million followers at the age of 16, Charli D’amelio is a conceptualization of a TikTok megastar. She rose to global stardom due to her dancing skills, her energetic vibes, and positivity, which are easily visible in her videos. It is worth mentioning that Charli’s older sister Dixie, 19 is also a TikTok influencer with 48 million followers. Dixie is a singer and actress. Social media personality sisters have most recently partnered with Morphe Cosmetics and released their palette – Morphe 2 alongside their nail polish line, Orosa Beauty.
- Addison Rae (@addisonre) – after Charli D’amelio, Addison Rae is the most popular influencer on TikTok, having more than 75.5 million followers. In August 2020, a 20-year old dancer was named as the highest-earning TikTok personality by Forbes. But that is not all. In partnership with American Eagle, Addison started a podcast with her mom (“Mama knows best”). She then launched a cosmetics line. Besides, Rae will play Padgett Sawyer in a teen comedy, “He’s all That”. However, the date of releasing the film is yet to be determined.
- Bella Poarch (@bellapoarch) – one might argue that the influencer industry is mostly female-dominated. Well, to some extent, it is true. The fourth most-followed TikTok personality is 23-year old Bella Poarch. Bella used to serve in the US Navy for three years and she is famous for her love of Japanese culture and anime. Poarch’s brand on TikTok is based on her cuteness, lip-syncing, singing, and gaming videos.
- Besides, she actively dares her 53.3 million followers to participate in various dancing and singing challenges.
If the dizzying heights and fancy lifestyle of these influencers inspire you, perhaps now is the best time to start perfecting your TikTok account. To achieve success on this platform you will need to be creative, true, determined, and inspired. However, you can always rely on external support to get TikTok likes, grow your presence and gain a following of millions of viewers worldwide.